Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » XML+XSL matters » XSL error when supposedly using csxslt
XSL error when supposedly using csxslt [message #1863] Tue, 18 November 2008 08:14 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Messages: 283
Registered: August 2008
Senior Member
Not sure whether this is a bug or an imlementation issue, but hoping you might be able to shed some light on it.

I have implemented on a web server that does not have XSL enabled. I have set client side transformations to 'true' in config.inc

I am finding that I can use the system with no issues, whereas others (using the same browser version) are receiving the fatal error "XSL functions are not available".

Any idea what I might have missed?
Re: XSL error when supposedly using csxslt [message #1864 is a reply to message #1863] Tue, 18 November 2008 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Messages: 2246
Registered: April 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
Senior Member
The error message "XSL functions are not available" should only occur when performing server-side transformations, but if you have
$GLOBALS['XSLT_client_side'] = true;
in your config.inc file then this should set all transformations to be client side.

I will have to run some tests to see if I can reproduce this problem.


Re: XSL error when supposedly using csxslt [message #1865 is a reply to message #1863] Wed, 19 November 2008 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Messages: 283
Registered: August 2008
Senior Member
My web hosting company have now enabled XSL and the problem has now gone away, so it is not an urgent issue for me.

In case it has any bearing on the cause of the problem I should also point out that I am using a custom built login screen and using a hyperlink to the login process as per FAQs 96 and 101.

When you come to investigate further please let me know if you need any further information.

Re: XSL error when supposedly using csxslt [message #1866 is a reply to message #1865] Wed, 19 November 2008 06:18 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Messages: 2246
Registered: April 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
Senior Member
I have found a slight bug Embarassed which will be fixed in the next release.

Previous Topic: Hacking into the XSLT process
Next Topic: So I just inserted radicore into a pre-existing website
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Jun 12 06:55:11 EDT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01820 seconds