Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Problem when ListView Total causes new page
Problem when ListView Total causes new page [message #1971] Tue, 24 March 2009 14:39 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I've discovered a problem with variables in the title sections of a report when using _cm_ListView_total() to print totals at the end of a report.
The problem occurs when the number of items in the report causes a page to be thrown at the point the totals are to be printed. The totals are then the only items on the final page (no problem with that), but the variables in the titles are printed as variable names (e.g. %%date) instead of the variable value. On all previous pages the variable values are printed correctly.

Regards,

Graham
Re: Problem when ListView Total causes new page [message #1972 is a reply to message #1971] Wed, 25 March 2009 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Try the attached file.

Re: Problem when ListView Total causes new page [message #1973 is a reply to message #1971] Wed, 25 March 2009 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately this does not seem to have made any difference. The problem is still occurring.
Re: Problem when ListView Total causes new page [message #1974 is a reply to message #1971] Wed, 25 March 2009 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My apologies for the confusion. The fix DOES work. I placed the new file in the wrong folder by mistake so was still running with the old include file.

Thanks for the fix.

Graham
Re: Problem when ListView Total causes new page [message #1975 is a reply to message #1973] Wed, 25 March 2009 19:21 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It works for me. I ran a test using the EXAMPLE subsystem. I changed line #16 in file xample/reports/en/x_person.list.report.inc from
$structure['title'][] = array('text' => '- Contents of X_PERSON table -',
to
$structure['title'][] = array('text' => '%%last_name',

and when I select 26 entries before pressing the 'Output to PDF(L)' button I see the value of last_name from the last record shown in the title, not the string '%%last_name'.

Previous Topic: can't have a database table called 'class'
Next Topic: Radicore Website
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:37:14 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01140 seconds