Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext()
isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext() [message #2236] Tue, 04 August 2009 12:35 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Tony,

This is further to the recent topic about the use of scriptNext(). I have now added an ' AND isnull(column_name)' clause to $where which is used in a scriptNext() call.

When I look at the generated SQL this has been filtered out of the where clause (just the statements before the final AND remain) so I have too many rows returned. I seem able to add other statements successfully, but isnull is being filtered out.

Is there any reason for this, or a way I can work around it?

Thanks,

Graham
Re: isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext() [message #2237 is a reply to message #2236] Tue, 04 August 2009 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Have you tried 'AND column_name IS NULL'?

Re: isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext() [message #2238 is a reply to message #2237] Wed, 05 August 2009 05:10 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Using IS NULL in conjunction with playing aound with the order of the conditions has fixed it.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Where is where
Next Topic: Losing $where when fixed selection is not present
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:38:40 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104 seconds