Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » workflow security issue.
workflow security issue. [message #2478] Sun, 04 April 2010 19:30 Go to next message
ljkbrost is currently offline  ljkbrost
Hi,

I'm using a workflow and having trouble when the rdcaccount_id != 1. I'm using an 'AUTO' transition and when the workflow system goes to update the record I get a silent failure. The workflow is not executed, I get no error message, and I'm returned to the previous screen.

In my tracing of the problem I think it's related to wf_workitem.class.inc and the _cm_pre_getData function. Inside this function it sets the following:

$this->sql_select = 'user_id, role_id, wf_workitem.workflow_id, case_id, workitem_id, wf_workitem.task_id, transition_trigger, w\
orkitem_status, enabled_date, cancelled_date, finished_date, deadline, context, workflow_name, task_desc';

Later in std.table.class.inc the function updateRecord checks the rdcaccount_id below:

if ($fieldarray['rdcaccount_id'] != $_SESSION['rdcaccount_id']) {
 $this->errors['rdcaccount_id'] = getLanguageText('sys0189');
} // if

Because of the sql_select statment above the rdcaccount_id is not pulled from the wf_workitem table and the subsequent std.table.class.inc code fails. When I change the sql_select statment to:

$this->sql_select = 'user_id, role_id, wf_workitem.workflow_id, case_id, workitem_id, wf_workitem.task_id, transition_trigger, w\
orkitem_status, enabled_date, cancelled_date, finished_date, deadline, context, workflow_name, task_desc, rdcaccount_id';

Everything works as expected.
Re: workflow security issue. [message #2479 is a reply to message #2478] Sun, 04 April 2010 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ljkbrost is currently offline  ljkbrost
Found the same thing in the _cancelSplit function.
Re: workflow security issue. [message #2483 is a reply to message #2479] Mon, 05 April 2010 04:39 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Thanks for spotting those errors. I will include the fixes in the next release.

Previous Topic: Typo in std.data_field.xsl
Next Topic: Typo in workitem(timeout).php
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:40:04 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01003 seconds