Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Multi Dropdown field on list2 screen
Multi Dropdown field on list2 screen [message #3040] Tue, 17 July 2012 15:21 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I have just introduced a multidropdown field following the instructions in FAQ59 (and FAQ9). On my detail screen this works perfectly, and I can update the multiple rows in the dropdown and save the correct results in the database. However, when I display the field on a list screen, every row shows the sum of all the fields selected on each entry.

E.g. if on the detail screen record 1 has selected A,B and record 2 has selected B,C then on the list screen both records show A,B,B,C in the field.
Re: Multi Dropdown field on list2 screen [message #3041 is a reply to message #3040] Wed, 18 July 2012 02:14 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
There is a working example of a multi-dropdown in the PERSON screen of the EXAMPLE subsystem in the PROTO menu, and that works as it should. Perhaps you should examine the code to see if you can spot any differences with your code.

Previous Topic: Re-enabling user loses rdcaccount
Next Topic: Error updating the initial_passthru field in menu_task
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:13:12 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00920 seconds