Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Suggestions » Radicore Version login screen
Radicore Version login screen [message #315] Fri, 20 October 2006 04:05 Go to next message
johandewit is currently offline  johandewit
Hi,

Just a small thing.

Is it possible to add the radicore version to the loginscreen?
I do this now by adding the following lines to the file
radicore/menu/logon_footer.txt

<p/>
Radicore Version 1.17.0

I could not find another way to check whcih version is running on which system.

Greetings
Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #316 is a reply to message #315] Fri, 20 October 2006 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Interesting idea. I'll think about the various ways it can be done and put it in the next release.

Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #317 is a reply to message #316] Fri, 20 October 2006 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attached is an update for you to try out.

Instead of just displaying a single version number on the logon screen I am allowing each subsystem to display its own independent version number. Just create a file called 'version.txt' in your subsystem's main directory, and whatever text it contains (up to 20 characters) will be displayed at the bottom of every screen within that subsystem.

Try it out and tell me what you think.

Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #322 is a reply to message #317] Mon, 23 October 2006 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just intalled it, and find it great.

Before upgrade jsut a liitle note.

The dict_table(generate)[ab] tasks :
Is it on purposse they are not in the menu yet ? I added the first task to the table(list) and it seems to work.

(I changed the pattern for the script id to table.action.php instead table(action).php. )

Thanks

johan

Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #323 is a reply to message #322] Mon, 23 October 2006 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops. I forgot to include in the upgrade notes that the contents of file radicore/dict/sql/dict.menu_export.sql needs to be imported.

Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #324 is a reply to message #323] Mon, 23 October 2006 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is working now.

I was looking for the "generate php" in the table list screen instead of the table read screen.

I should have read the tutorial sooner. It is well documented in there.

Again thanks

Johan
Re: Radicore Version login screen [message #325 is a reply to message #324] Mon, 23 October 2006 06:10 Go to previous message
The reason I did not put it in the table(list) screen is that it will not work properly with multiple selections, so I put it in the table(enq) screen where it only has to work with the current selection.

Previous Topic: menu controls separately per subsystem
Next Topic: Exporting Roles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:45:01 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.19675 seconds