Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Failure with Rename Task
Failure with Rename Task [message #330] Thu, 26 October 2006 06:48 Go to next message
salamsy
Dear All,
I am getting the following error message when trying to rename a task_id. Because after generating a LIST1 transaction, I discovered that the task_id is appearing as the task title.
I haven't found a response in FAQ. What path is missing in my htaccess.txt if that is the point ? Thank you for help.

Abdou

Fatal error: mnu_task_s02::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:/wamp/www/dict/classes/dict_column.class.inc' (include_path='c:\wamp\www\radicore\includes;c:\wamp\www\rad icore\audit;c:\wamp\www\radicore\audit\classes;c:\wamp\www\r adicore\dict;c:\wamp\www\radicore\dict\classes;c:\wamp\www\r adicore\workflow;c:\wamp\www\radicore\workflow\classes;c:\wa mp\www\radicore\menu;c:\wamp\www\radicore\menu\classes;c:\wa mp\www\radicore;c:\wamp\www\radicore\xample;c:\wamp\www\radi core\xample\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\product;c:\wamp\www \radicore\product\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\survey;c:\wam p\www\radicore\survey\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\classroom ;c:\wamp\www\radicore\classroom\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore \awl;c:\wamp\www\radicore\awl\classes;') in c:\wamp\www\radicore\menu\classes\mnu_task_s02.class.inc on line 55

Abdou Salam
Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #331 is a reply to message #330] Thu, 26 October 2006 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Firstly, you should start this as a new thread, not a reply to an existing thread.

Your include_path is *WAY* too big. Read the instructions in paragraph 3 of http://www.radicore.org/installation.php (which are duplicated in the REDME.TXT file in the download) and you will see that only 4 entries are needed.

The reason that the task_id is appearing as the screen title is because you have yet to place an entry for that task_id in your language_text.inc file as documented in http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/radicore-tutorial2.html #step5

I have just tried the rename function on my PC and it works like a charm, so you must have an in correct setting somewhere. Can you step through the code with a debugger to see where it is constructing that file name?

Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #332 is a reply to message #331] Thu, 26 October 2006 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aha! I've just double-checked and found the problem in my code. Attached is an updated file which contains the fix.

Re: Failure wih Rename Task [message #333 is a reply to message #332] Thu, 26 October 2006 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salamsy
OK. Thanks.
I've replaced the file (mnu_task_s02.class.inc). Now "Rename" button is working again but the "New" button in the list has since then stopped working. Update and Read are OK. "New" is also working on other LIST1 transactions.

Abdou.

Abdou Salam
Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #334 is a reply to message #333] Thu, 26 October 2006 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you say "has stopped working" what exactly do you mean? I need more details before I can provide an opinion as to what might be wrong.

Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #335 is a reply to message #334] Thu, 26 October 2006 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salamsy
Hello,
When I press the "New" button I get the following message :
Task 'Add_Address_Type' does not exist.
When renaming the task I gave the name "Add Address Type" without underscores.

Abdou

Abdou Salam
Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #336 is a reply to message #335] Thu, 26 October 2006 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That error message means exactly what it says. It is looking for task "add_address_type" but you have renamed it to "add address type" (with spaces instead of underscores). I suggest you put the underscores as embedded spaces are *not* a good idea.

Re: Failure with Rename Task [message #337 is a reply to message #336] Thu, 26 October 2006 10:19 Go to previous message
salamsy
OK. THANKS.
Things are right again.

Abdou.

Abdou Salam
Previous Topic: which pattern?
Next Topic: What does "create a component script" mean?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:43:41 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01201 seconds