Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » user can't insert data (User can't insert data into a certain table)
user can't insert data [message #3790] Sat, 06 July 2013 13:01 Go to next message
kishen is currently offline  kishen
Hi,

I have an issue where a user has inserted data into a table but after inserting a couple of rows the user isn't able to insert again in that table.
it doesn't give any errors, it just stays on the insert screen.
does anybody know what the problem is?
is it a problem with the user, because there are other users with the same role and they can insert into that table.

I tried recreating the user but without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Re: user can't insert data [message #3791 is a reply to message #3790] Sun, 07 July 2013 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Does this happen with any other table, or just this one? If it is just this one then there is a problem with your coding for this table. You will have to step through with your debugger to see what is happening to cause this problem.

Re: user can't insert data [message #3793 is a reply to message #3791] Sun, 07 July 2013 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it happens only with one table, but the thing is other users with the same role are able to insert in that table.
and the user that can't insert right now was inserting in the table and then all of the sudden the user couldn't insert anymore.
i have had this problem before and what i did was delete the user and create the user again.
If the user_id and user_name was the same as the old one it didn't work, it did the same thing.
if there was a problem with the coding for the table then no user would be able to insert.
we are running it on a windows server Radicore version 1.75. don't know if that can cause the problem?
Re: user can't insert data [message #3794 is a reply to message #3793] Sun, 07 July 2013 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Can you step through with your debugger to see where the problem is happing? If not the only way I will be able to investigate this problem is if you send me your database schema and your code so that I can reproduce your environment on my PC and step through it with my debugger.

Re: user can't insert data [message #3795 is a reply to message #3794] Sun, 07 July 2013 13:29 Go to previous message
Thank you very much sir I will debug and check where the problem is happening.
Previous Topic: Cant create relationships
Next Topic: GET CASE FOR A WORK FLOW
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:36:17 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07461 seconds