Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » v1.81.0 dict-schema.sql, dict-data.sql (table dict_relationship insert into column count mismatch)
v1.81.0 dict-schema.sql, dict-data.sql [message #3986] Sun, 01 December 2013 15:03 Go to next message
jbusciglio is currently offline  jbusciglio
I checked the schema and data for both mySql and sqlsrv,

it looks to me like the schema has the column for table dict_relationship:

mysql - `key_name` varchar(64) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'PRIMARY'

sqlsrv - key_name nvarchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'PRIMARY'

there are a total of 18 columns in the schema for this table. The data inserts only have 17 columns.

key_name is the 14th column. I am not sure if I should omit this column in the schema or insert the not null default value of 'PRIMARY' for each record. Both options don't seem feasible.

Since I am not sure what that field controls, I don't know what other values it might take besides 'PRIMARY'. I will try and leave the field to '' and see what happens.

Re: v1.81.0 dict-schema.sql, dict-data.sql [message #3989 is a reply to message #3986] Mon, 02 December 2013 04:53 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I have amended this file and uploaded it. If you would like to download it and try it again I would be grateful.

Previous Topic: v1.81.0 - Syntax Error: menu-data.sql
Next Topic: sql_orderby_seq
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:35:34 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds