Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Workflow » How to create CASES.
How to create CASES. [message #4034] Thu, 09 January 2014 10:04 Go to next message
crojas is currently offline  crojas
hi,

I do not understand how to create a CASE, I have my workflow completed and validated.

I do not understand how to start.

I need an answer please.

thank you very much.
Re: How to create CASES. [message #4037 is a reply to message #4034] Sat, 11 January 2014 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Each workflow has a starting task associated with it, something which inserts a new database record. Whenever that task is run and a record created, a new workflow case is automatically started with its context set to the primary key of that record.

Re: How to create CASES. [message #4040 is a reply to message #4037] Mon, 13 January 2014 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks!
i finally started!.
So, I need to create a very simple task to internalize with that. i need some tutorial, or some help please.

thanks for your answer!

Re: How to create CASES. [message #4041 is a reply to message #4040] Mon, 13 January 2014 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look in radicore/workflow/docs/index.html for examples of several different workflows.

Re: How to create CASES. [message #4042 is a reply to message #4041] Mon, 13 January 2014 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, but i saw those examples before, and i can create the transitions, arcs, places. and i validate the workflow.
my question is... How to create my own script.php for my porpuse?

thanks, and apology for the inconvenience, I love your work
Re: How to create CASES. [message #4043 is a reply to message #4042] Mon, 13 January 2014 14:54 Go to previous message
As I said in an earlier post, the starting task must be one which adds a record to the database. I suggest a task which is based on the ADD1 pattern would be worth considering.

Previous Topic: Problem with an Add1 as the starting task of a transaction
Next Topic: How to save data in database?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:44:51 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104 seconds