Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » How do I display the "Parent Field" (s) of the linked entities instead of their Primary Keys in a LI (When two tables are cross linked in a joining table using meaningless technical keys, the LINK1 needs fields from the outer and inner tables, but how?)
How do I display the "Parent Field" (s) of the linked entities instead of their Primary Keys in a LI [message #4965] Mon, 31 August 2015 21:42 Go to next message
rafs is currently offline  rafs
When two tables are cross linked in a joining table using meaningless technical keys, the LINK1 needs fields from the outer and inner tables, but how?
Re: How do I display the "Parent Field" (s) of the linked entities instead of their Primary Keys in a LI [message #4969 is a reply to message #4965] Tue, 01 September 2015 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You need to put the fields that you want in the SELECT clause. There are several examples of the LINK1 pattern in the RADICORE download. Why don't you look at them to see how they work?

Re: How do I display the "Parent Field" (s) of the linked entities instead of their Primary Keys in a LI [message #4971 is a reply to message #4969] Tue, 01 September 2015 14:25 Go to previous message
rafs is currently offline  rafs
Yes, will do.
Previous Topic: Using Created_Date, Revised_Date
Next Topic: Typo in #faq09
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:15:20 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01023 seconds