Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » PopUp - Selection criteria
PopUp - Selection criteria [message #5378] Sat, 20 February 2016 08:11 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Can I change the selection criteria when I am pressing the PupUp button? The popup screen has entries from a table with more than one key field. So it would be very convenient to choose if all entries or i.e. only entries with key1 and key2 are in the where clause.
Re: PopUp - Selection criteria [message #5379 is a reply to message #5378] Sun, 21 February 2016 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
When you press a popup button it will call the _cm_popupCall() method in the current entity so that you can adjust the WHERE string which is then passed to the popup transaction. The popup transaction will then use that value of WHERE, but this can also be adjusted before it actually retrieves records from the database.

Re: PopUp - Selection criteria [message #5383 is a reply to message #5379] Tue, 23 February 2016 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there a possibility to show in the _cm_popupCall() a predefined choice menu with two or three entries like:

choice 1
--------
choice 2
--------
choice 3

after pressing the popup button?

I know this from other languages like ObjectPAL but I don't know how to handle this in PHP and if this possible at all.
Re: PopUp - Selection criteria [message #5384 is a reply to message #5383] Tue, 23 February 2016 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
No. If you press a popup button then you willpasscontrol to the popup for. The only action you can take in the _cm_popupCall() method is to change the WHERE clause or to change the identity of the popup form.

The ability to change controls "on the fly" in an HTML form would require the use of javascript, and the RADICORE framework does not use javascript. It does, however, provide the ability for you to add whatever javascript you like.

Re: PopUp - Selection criteria [message #5397 is a reply to message #5384] Wed, 24 February 2016 08:38 Go to previous message
Thank you for the confirmation.
Previous Topic: add1 in shared account
Next Topic: File Picker - File name changing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:25:09 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01084 seconds