Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Blank screen comes on click of navigation button  () 1 Vote
Blank screen comes on click of navigation button [message #585] Fri, 02 February 2007 06:34 Go to next message
douglas is currently offline  douglas

I have list1 pattern in my menu and it work properly. But while clicking on the navigation buttons such as New, Read, search, Delete, Audittrail, there comes a blank screen. The URL is not displaying the concerned procedure. The URL look like http://localhost/app/finance/f_payment(list1).php

Douglas
Re: Blank screen comes on click of navigation button [message #586 is a reply to message #585] Fri, 02 February 2007 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The navigation button identifies which task is to be run. The task_id gets translated into a script name (such as 'f_payment(list1).php') which gets loaded into the URL.

I cannot possibly debug this problem with the information you have given me. You need to step through with your debugger to see what is going wrong. You may have a blank line in one of your scripts which is being output to the browser. This is a common cause of problems as absolutely NOTHING must be output until AFTER the headers have been sent, which in the Radicore framework is right at the end of each controller script when it calls buildXML().

Re: Blank screen comes on click of navigation button [message #587 is a reply to message #586] Sat, 03 February 2007 02:02 Go to previous message
douglas is currently offline  douglas

Thank you for ur suggestion. I solved it by removing and recreating the form and components. Now I almost completed a working application and most probably it will start data entry in the very next day. Thanks again

Douglas.

Douglas
Previous Topic: flexible approach
Next Topic: Setting up of a subsystem to another Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:50:48 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds