Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Data Dictionary » Importing a Database from Oracle
Importing a Database from Oracle [message #612] Thu, 08 February 2007 15:39 Go to next message
robink is currently offline  robink
Hi,

I'm new to the Radicore framework, so please forgive me if my problem is obvious.

I've just install Radicore on Windows XP to work against the Oracle 10g XE and Zend Core stack with version 1.20.

This is my first attempt to import a database into the framework.

All works fine until I press the import database button. After a short time the system comes back with a message in the List Databases screen telling me that there are no new schemas to import.

Do I need to be logged in as the schema owner for the schema concerned or do I need to grant the appropriate access permissions to the tables?

Any help appreciated
Re: Importing a Database from Oracle [message #613 is a reply to message #612] Thu, 08 February 2007 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robink is currently offline  robink
Hi,

Just answered my own question.

Seems like the config.inc needs to be set for the schema concerned.
Re: Importing a Database from Oracle [message #615 is a reply to message #613] Thu, 08 February 2007 16:54 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The config.inc file must be amended to identify the database to which you wish to connect, and the user/password that you supply must have permission to see all the database schemas with which you wish to work.

Previous Topic: Subsystem in Different Database Systems
Next Topic: Related Tables using different names fo primary Key Columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:19:05 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01191 seconds