Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » load radicore on apache (This application has encountered an unrecoverable error)
load radicore on apache [message #6367] Thu, 04 May 2017 20:16 Go to next message
ahoussam is currently offline  ahoussam
Hello dear, friends .. any one help me ! ..?
I use win 7, xampp 3.3.2, and radicore-2017-04-02

after completion of the settings (database and data for all schema) When loading the index.html file in web browser, I got this error:

This application has encountered an unrecoverable error

The following has been reported to the administrator:

2017-05-05 01:51:37

Fatal Error: mysqli_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Error in line 291 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\dml.mysqli.class.inc'.

PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/logon.php

CURRENT DIRECTORY: C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\menu

SERVER_ADDR: ::1

SERVER_NAME: localhost

HTTP_HOST: localhost

REMOTE_ADDR: ::1

REQUEST_URI: /radicore/menu/logon.php

thanks
Re: load radicore on apache [message #6371 is a reply to message #6367] Fri, 05 May 2017 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently online  AJM
It's all in the error message - you are trying to access the database with a username of 'root'@'localhost' without a password, and this combination is not valid.

You need to create a username WITH a password that can be used by the application, and you need to put this into the config.inc file.

Re: load radicore on apache [message #6373 is a reply to message #6371] Fri, 05 May 2017 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the rapid response, Mr. Tony
that is true, put a password it's a solution to the first problem
I think there is a loss of information in some of files, I got this error again:

This application has encountered an unrecoverable error

The following has been reported to the administrator:

2017-05-05 12:37:46

Fatal Error: XSL functions are not available. (# 256)

Error in line 29 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\include.xml.php5.inc'.

PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/logon.php

CURRENT DIRECTORY: C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\menu

SERVER_ADDR: ::1

SERVER_NAME: localhost

HTTP_HOST: localhost

REMOTE_ADDR: ::1

REQUEST_URI: /radicore/menu/logon.php

can you help me please? ..Thanks
Re: load radicore on apache [message #6374 is a reply to message #6373] Fri, 05 May 2017 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you loaded the XSL extension into PHP?

Re: load radicore on apache [message #6375 is a reply to message #6374] Fri, 05 May 2017 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Mr Tony ...
Are there other libraries should be allowed to work with all its characteristics?

Perhaps a useful video
I think that: maybe a video on your site about installation and settings and customization ... its a benefit idea ..!
Re: load radicore on apache [message #6376 is a reply to message #6375] Fri, 05 May 2017 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try reading the installation instructions at http://www.radicore.org/installation.php, especially the part where it refers you to http://www.radicore.org/radicore-for-php.php for details on the extensions which need to be loaded.

Re: load radicore on apache [message #6377 is a reply to message #6376] Fri, 05 May 2017 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you Mr Tony, it's very useful information ..!
but You have said in the installation:
12.To run the application please point your browser to http://localhost/radicore/index.html and use one of the 'logon' hyperlinks. When the logon screen appears you can use the following:
User = MGR
Pswd = password (case sensitive)

it's OK, But what is the password?
Referred to the database, I found that all passwords are encoded (menu_user table)
I could only log in with one account demo/demo
I think It's a limited account
what should I do?
Re: load radicore on apache [message #6378 is a reply to message #6377] Sat, 06 May 2017 04:42 Go to previous message
Have you tried 'password'? After you logon on you should change this.

Previous Topic: radicore-tutorial-001.pdf relationships does not work
Next Topic: Parent: child process [####] exited with status 255 -- Restarting.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:30:13 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01138 seconds