Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » not able to search 'Task Id'
not able to search 'Task Id' [message #643] Sun, 18 February 2007 13:59 Go to next message
stephenboey is currently offline  stephenboey
Tried searching for '%menu%' in Roles using 'Task Id' field, 0 results returned.

When I did that in 'Description', there are some results returned.
Re: not able to search 'Task Id' [message #647 is a reply to message #643] Sun, 18 February 2007 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
This cannot be a bug. With the "Search Role" screen there is no method of inputting "%menu%" for task_id as there is no text box for task_id. There is, however, a popup control for the start_task_id field which allows you to select a specific value from the database, but there is no way to enter a pattern such as "%menu%".

Re: not able to search 'Task Id' [message #649 is a reply to message #647] Sun, 18 February 2007 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pardon me misleading you.

Its after selecting a Role in List Role then click on Task Access
Re: not able to search 'Task Id' [message #651 is a reply to message #649] Sun, 18 February 2007 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot reproduce this fault. If I put "%menu% in the task_id field then records with "%menu%" in the task_id field are selected. If I put "%menu% in the task_desc field then records with "%menu%" in the task_desc field are selected. Note that the record counts for these two searches may be different as different fields are being searched. I can see no bug at all.

Re: not able to search 'Task Id' [message #652 is a reply to message #643] Sun, 18 February 2007 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attached are some screen shots. My observation is, it only returns those which has been selected only even though 'undefined' has been selected.
  • Attachment: Feb19.zip
    (Size: 59.25KB, Downloaded 989 times)
Re: not able to search 'Task Id' [message #653 is a reply to message #652] Mon, 19 February 2007 04:35 Go to previous message
I see what it is doing. When the sql SELECT statement is constructed it has
mnu_role_task.task_id LIKE '%menu%'
instead of
mnu_task.task_id LIKE '%menu%'

I will fix this in the next release.

Previous Topic: different results in queries
Next Topic: BUG+FIX: error generated in _cm_pre_updateRecord gives 'blank' screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:20:22 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03529 seconds