|RADICORE V2.08.0 released [message #7033]
||Wed, 01 November 2017 10:25
Registered: April 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
This version contains a mixture of small updates and bug fixes.|
- fixed bug in logon.class.inc so that it escapes characters in user_id before doing a lookup on AUDIT_LOGON_ERRORS.
- fixed bug in getLanguageArray() which sometimes caused a 'file sys.language_array.inc is empty' error.
- updated dml.pgsql.class.inc for PostgreSQL version 10 which now uses GENERATED AS IDENTITY to indicate an auto-increment column.
- updated mnu_file.class.inc so that when files are deleted on the FilePicker screen it shows the correct count.
- fixed bug in menu\sql\mysql\mnu-user.sql which referenced a column which no longer exists.
- updated std.output1/2/3/4/5/6.inc so that they remove task details from the $_SESSION array after the file has been sent to the browser. This was to fix a problem with the CSRF token.
- fixed bug in std.multi5.inc and std.multi6.inc which sometimes made the RETRIEVE button ineffective.
- fixed bug in std.help.inc where the browser language indicated a language code which is not actually supported.
- fixed bug in std.library.inc where the browser language indicated a language code which is not actually supported.
- updated std.table.class.inc so that if _cm_pre_deleteData() returns an empty $fieldarray then the calls to validateDelete(), deleteRelations() and _dml_deleteRecord() are skipped.
- fixed bug in std.validation.class.inc which dropped fields from the data array if the 'novalidate' or 'nondb' option was set in the $fieldspec array.
- updated dml.pgsql.class.inc to deal with "FOR UPDATE cannot be applied to the nullable side of an outer join" error.
- updated file 'includes/browser_detection.inc' to version 5.8.0