Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » List pattern - fields of joined tables disappear by reset
List pattern - fields of joined tables disappear by reset [message #7712] Tue, 12 April 2022 15:32 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

I have a question about the framework. Each time I press the reset button in list1 or list2 pattern the values of the fields of the joined tables (in controller script) are gone. Only empty fields.

I tried to login into the demo version to see if there is the same behavior but the demo user is disabled. In the list database screen, database(list1), all the values of the tables, child and parent relationship disappear, if I press the reset button. This is also code, written in the controller script. Is this normal behavior or do I have to set some settings?
Re: List pattern - fields of joined tables disappear by reset [message #7714 is a reply to message #7712] Wed, 13 April 2022 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Try this fix.

Re: List pattern - fields of joined tables disappear by reset [message #7715 is a reply to message #7714] Wed, 13 April 2022 10:40 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Thank you. Works fine now.
Previous Topic: DropDown Field values - changing in runtime
Next Topic: DEL1 - Exception
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:30:49 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01348 seconds