Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » php 8.0 compatability? (Error messages at login page after update to php 8.0)
php 8.0 compatability? [message #7675] Wed, 15 December 2021 16:47 Go to next message
barnabooth is currently offline  barnabooth
/index.php?t=getfile&id=588&private=0Hello,

After an update to php 8.0 there appears two error messages at the login page. Cf. screenshot. (This is not the case with an identical setup on another computer with php 7.something)

I can continue logging in to the framework, but List1 pages of my database in radicore are all blank, whereas the frameworks' databases (as dict and menu) works fine.

Now I wonder, is there something in the radicore framework that is not compatible with php 8.0 or is it something I have to find out relating to my databases? I would assume the second option if it not was for the two error messages appearing at the login page.

Best, Jan B.
Re: php 8.0 compatability? [message #7676 is a reply to message #7675] Thu, 16 December 2021 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Those are not errors, they are deprecation notices. I have not tested Radicore with PHP 8.0 yet, so I have not released a version which fixes those notices. I suggest you turn off deprecation notices so that they do not stop your application from running.

Re: php 8.0 compatability? [message #7740 is a reply to message #7676] Sat, 04 June 2022 12:17 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I have now loaded PHP version 8 onto one of my development PCs and tested all the RADICORE code. I found only one additional issue to go with the two which you reported, and these will be in the next release which is coming shortly.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2022 12:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: DEL1 - Exception
Next Topic: Settings - how to store in the best way?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:47:09 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00947 seconds