Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » delete user fails
delete user fails [message #780] Sat, 21 April 2007 15:43 Go to next message
mrbun
I can set up a user, but not delete them. Looking through tutorial I could not see how to run a generate php script creation to facilitate this. Probably missed a step somewhere.

In List User on selecting Delete I get the error:

Fatal error: validatedelete(): Failed opening required 'f:/webdev/www/energyexiles/radicore/request/classes/request _role.class.inc' (include_path='.;F:\Easyphp\www\energyexiles\radicore\INCLUD ES;../menu;../audit;../workflow;../dict') in F:\webdev\www\energyexiles\radicore\INCLUDES\std.table.class .inc on line 3322

There are no scripts in the 'request' directory so I guess I have not created them.

Radicore version 1.23

Many thanks for your patience

Mike B
Re: delete user fails [message #781 is a reply to message #780] Sun, 22 April 2007 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
That is my mistake. Embarassed The file 'mnu_user.dict.inc' contains entries in the $this->child_relations section which I have created but not included in the download. Attached is an amended version of this file which should solve this problem.

Re: delete user fails [message #782 is a reply to message #781] Sun, 22 April 2007 05:12 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
An alternative approach would be to recreate this file yourself from the Data Dictionary. From the main menu choose Dictionary->Databases, select 'menu', press 'Tables', and select 'mnu_user'. You can press the 'Relationships (table)' button to check that there are not any entries which should not be there, then press the 'Export to PHP' button to recreate the 'mnu_user.dict.inc' file.

Previous Topic: Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1271
Next Topic: include.xml.php5.inc syntax error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:38:53 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01140 seconds