Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » sql error adding a nav button
sql error adding a nav button [message #795] Wed, 02 May 2007 12:22 Go to next message
interop is currently offline  interop
I'm trying to add a nav button to my employee list task and get the following error. It looks to be happening in Default_Table::_examineWorkflowInstance().
(version 1.24.0)

Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '('iol_employee(list1)''%' AND workitem_status='EN') ORDER BY wf_workitem.work' at line 1 (# 1064).

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS user_id, role_id, wf_workitem.workflow_id, case_id, workitem_id, wf_workitem.task_id, transition_trigger, workitem_status, enabled_date, cancelled_date, finished_date, deadline, context, workflow_name, task_desc FROM wf_workitem LEFT JOIN wf_workflow ON (wf_workflow.workflow_id=wf_workitem.workflow_id) LEFT JOIN menu.mnu_task ON (mnu_task.task_id=wf_workitem.task_id) WHERE wf_workitem.task_id='mnu_nav_button(multi)' AND wf_workitem.context LIKE 'task_id=' ('iol_employee(list1)''%' AND workitem_status='EN') ORDER BY wf_workitem.workflow_id, wf_workitem.case_id, wf_workitem.workitem_id asc

[Updated on: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: sql error adding a nav button [message #796 is a reply to message #795] Wed, 02 May 2007 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You did not state which version of PHP (4 or 5) you are using, nor which database (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) so I tried all six combinations, without managing to reproduce the fault in any of them.

Somewhere during the processing of _examineWorkflowInstance() the WHERE clause is being corrupted, but I cannot see where as it does not happen with my installation. Can you step through with your debugger to see where it is happenning?

Re: sql error adding a nav button [message #799 is a reply to message #796] Thu, 03 May 2007 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interop is currently offline  interop
My apologies.
addslashes was returning the bad string. I turned off magic_quotes_sybase and I'm up and running again. I had been running fine with it on until this version. Not sure what changed?
Re: sql error adding a nav button [message #800 is a reply to message #799] Thu, 03 May 2007 12:13 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I cannot think of any change that I have made that would allow magic_quotes_sybase to suddenly cause a problem. Still, you fixed your problem and that's what matters. I shall update the htaccess file to ensure this setting is OFF in future.

Previous Topic: include.xml.php5.inc syntax error
Next Topic: Primary Key in not complete
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:38:04 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds