Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » dict_table_s03
dict_table_s03 [message #883] Tue, 26 June 2007 14:57 Go to next message
interop is currently offline  interop
this is minor but the dict_table_s03::_cm_getExtraData() function does not include 'upd1' in the list of selectable patterns.
Re: dict_table_s03 [message #884 is a reply to message #883] Tue, 26 June 2007 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
That is by design. The UPD1 pattern is part of the group which is automatically created with the LIST1 and LIST2 patterns.

The transaction generation mechanism within Radicore is not the only way to create new transactions. There is nothing to stop you creating new transactions the old fashioned way - by hand. This is what I did for several years before I built the generation mechanism. You can simply copy an existing UPD1 script and make a new one. There is even the copy/paste functionality built into the MNU_TASK maintenance screens, so it should be no big deal.

If you try it you will find that it takes less time than posting a bug report.

Re: dict_table_s03 [message #885 is a reply to message #884] Wed, 27 June 2007 07:54 Go to previous message
interop is currently offline  interop
I meant no disrespect. I have been working with your code since the 'sample application'. I have created many tasks by hand and yes it is easy.

In this particular case I was creating a task like you have in the menu subsystem to change a password and noticed upd1 was not available...so, I created the task by hand and thought it would be helpful to let you know.

My appologies.
Previous Topic: filterWhereSqlWhere
Next Topic: using Popup on outer table of MULTI4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:37:10 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01057 seconds