Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » XML+XSL matters » Hide some screen elements?
Hide some screen elements? [message #344] Mon, 30 October 2006 11:37 Go to next message
mitjok is currently offline  mitjok
What is the basic algorithm behind hiding some of the screen elements and bars in "list" mode?
For example, to hide "select/unselect all" and "page size" or hide action bar or message area?

As far as I understand to achieve this some xsl params should be set, as "noshow" for "page size" and "noselect" for "select/unselect all".
This params ($xsl_params) could be set while building XML ( function buildXML) or as attribute of the table object ($xsl_params).

If I know in advance, that I don't want action bar or help string above the menu in list mode, what is the best place to set this parameters?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Hide some screen elements? [message #345 is a reply to message #344] Mon, 30 October 2006 12:51 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You can make "select all/unselect all" disappear by including the following line inside your table class:
$this->xsl_params['noselect']  = 'y';

You can make "show 10/show 25/show 50/show 100" disappear by including the following line inside your table class:
$this->xsl_params['noshow']  = 'y';

You can make the action bar disappear by removing all the entries in the global variable as follows:
$GLOBALS['act_buttons'] = array();

The navigation bar only appears if the current task has entries on the nav_button table. If buttons have been defined they will appear.

Messages only appear if the current script has generated any messages. If you don't want the message line to appear then don't generate any messages.

You cannot selectively turn off the help line or the pagination area.

Previous Topic: XSL - Client side vs. Server - control
Next Topic: xsl transformation slow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:24:27 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds