Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Workflow » WorkFlow Engine
WorkFlow Engine [message #385] Thu, 09 November 2006 02:22 Go to next message
ijulius is currently offline  ijulius

Guys,

I have tried WorkFlow System on radicore. I have entry data on workflow process, workflow place, Workflow Transitions, and Workflow Arcs. But I don't understand when
Workflow Cases, Workflow Tokens, and Workflow Workitems will show
data when I search data on list each module.
How to use workflow system?
Re: WorkFlow Engine [message #389 is a reply to message #385] Thu, 09 November 2006 05:21 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
When you create a workflow you must also define the places, arcs and transitions which are to be used in that workflow. The workflow record also identifies the STARTING_TASK, which means that this particular workflow will not be used to create a workflow case until that task is actually run. The creation of a workflow case will then cause the creation of tokens and work items in order to show the current state of that case.

The workflow database should be pre-loaded with 5 examples which are triggered by the 'Add Person' task. You can test any one of these by removing its END_DATE (note: you must set the END_DATE of all the others in the past so that only one of these workflows is active at any one time).

If you look in file radicore/workflow/docs/workflow-examples.html you will see a description on these 5 examples.

Previous Topic: time splits and workitems
Next Topic: Trigger Message to send e-mail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:39:21 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00991 seconds