Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » How to use actions(submit,submitstay,copy,quit)
How to use actions(submit,submitstay,copy,quit) [message #4648] Thu, 12 February 2015 04:38 Go to next message
vineet@singsys.com is currently offline  vineet@singsys.com

I have query that, can we auto run below actions without showing them on window.

$act_buttons['submit'] = 'submit';
$act_buttons['submitstay'] = 'submitstay';
$act_buttons['copy'] = 'copy';
$act_buttons['quit'] = 'cancel';

please guide me if any way to doing this using java script or other way.

Vineet Krishna Pal
Re: How to use actions(submit,submitstay,copy,quit) [message #4651 is a reply to message #4648] Fri, 13 February 2015 05:42 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you look at the code in any of the controller scripts you should see it first checks for the $_POST array not being empty, then looks for one of the values in the $act_buttons array to determine what action to take.

In my framework those values are presented as visible buttons on the screen, but I see no reason why the same values cannot be made available by hidden fields. It is already possible for the POST action to be triggered by javascript refer to How to add javascript to your RADICORE application, so I cannot see any reason why you cannot achieve what you want.

Previous Topic: How to show tab as an image hyperlink
Next Topic: Batch Script connecting two databases in an Extract Tranform Load (ETL) Design Pattern
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:34:48 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00925 seconds