Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » relationship edit fails after version upgrade
relationship edit fails after version upgrade [message #501] Tue, 26 December 2006 12:47 Go to next message
David Lee is currently offline  David Lee
When trying to edit a relationship, Radicore generates the following error:

2006-12-26 17:21:29
Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"menu".mnu_task ON (mnu_task.task_id=dict_column.task_id) WHERE (# 256).
SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS dict_column.column_id, dict_column.column_desc, dict_table.table_desc, mnu_task.task_desc FROM dict_column LEFT JOIN dict_table ON (dict_table.database_id=dict_column.database_id AND dict_table.table_id=dict_column.table_id) LEFT JOIN "menu".mnu_task ON (mnu_task.task_id=dict_column.task_id) WHERE dict_column.database_id='keycontrol' AND dict_column.table_id='snag' ORDER BY column_seq asc
Error in line 384 of file '/projects/includes/dml.mysql.class.inc'.
Script: /radicore/dict/related_column_multi2.php
User Id: DNL
Remote Address: 192.168.0.187
Request URI: /radicore/dict/related_column_multi2.php?session_name=menu2
<pre>

</pre>

This may be due to having recently upgraded to version 1.19, and so I may have made a mistake in copying existing customised files across.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Dave
Re: relationship edit fails after version upgrade [message #502 is a reply to message #501] Wed, 27 December 2006 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I have run this task several times without reproducing this error. I cannot even see where this sql query is being generated. Can you provide me with the contents of errorlog.html on this error? This contains output from debug_backtrace() which will provide more information.

Re: relationship edit fails after version upgrade [message #504 is a reply to message #502] Wed, 27 December 2006 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you look at the upgrade instructions for version 1.19.0 you should see where you must set "sql_mode='ANSI_QUOTES'" if your version of MySQL is before 4.1

This is why it is objecting to the double quotes around "menu".

Re: relationship edit fails after version upgrade [message #505 is a reply to message #504] Wed, 27 December 2006 15:36 Go to previous message
David Lee is currently offline  David Lee
Thanks, Tony
Having put the option in the configuration file, and restarted the mysql server, it now works.

Previous Topic: help
Next Topic: Supported versions of mysql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:24:58 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02613 seconds