Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Fatal Error after login
Fatal Error after login [message #711] Sat, 24 March 2007 08:29 Go to next message
rgervais is currently offline  rgervais
I've installed radicore on opensuse 10.2. Once I login with mgr, I get the message below. Reading through some of the messages, I noticed that the include_path was often a problem, so I double checked it to make sure it contained include, menu, audit, workflow.

So it looks like I blew something on the install. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Bob

Fatal Error: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: 42601: syntax error at or near "****" at character 119 LOCATION: yyerror, scan.l:770 (# 256).

SQL query: SELECT count(*) FROM wf_workitem LEFT JOIN wf_workflow ON (wf_workflow.workflow_id=wf_workitem.workflow_id) LEFT JOIN ****menu.mnu_task ON (mnu_task.task_id=wf_workitem.task_id) WHERE wf_workitem.role_id='GLOBAL' AND wf_workitem.user_id IS NULL AND wf_workitem.workitem_status='EN' AND wf_workitem.transition_trigger='USER'

Error in line 295 of file '/home/apache/xg2/htdocs/radicore/includes/dml.pgsql.class.i nc'.

Host Info: localhost, Server Version: 8.1.5
Client Encoding: UTF8, Server Encoding: UTF8
Database: RADICORE, Schema: "WORKFLOW", PUBLIC

Script: /radicore/menu/menu.php

User Id: MGR

Remote Address: 192.168.7.1

Request URI: /radicore/menu/menu.php?session_name=menu0&selection=mai n_menu
Re: Fatal Error after login [message #712 is a reply to message #711] Sat, 24 March 2007 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Check the setting for $dbprefix in the config.inc file. It is set to "****" by default, but you must change it to suit your particular installation.

Re: Fatal Error after login [message #713 is a reply to message #712] Sat, 24 March 2007 21:16 Go to previous message
rgervais is currently offline  rgervais
Thanks that was it.
Previous Topic: Blank Logon Page! Any suggestions
Next Topic: Fatal Error on Popup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:07:43 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00971 seconds