Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » LIST2 + UPD4 + ADD4 FAILS
LIST2 + UPD4 + ADD4 FAILS [message #5470] Tue, 12 April 2016 14:09 Go to next message
edortizq is currently offline  edortizq

Dear Tony
I'm executing an ADD4 transaction from the cm_preUpdateMultiple of an UPD4 transaction; when the ADD4 executes the scriptPrevious() function then it tries to execute a "header" php command to the "screen" asociated with UPD4 transaction, which doesn't exists.
I'm using Radicore v1.91

Regards!
Re: LIST2 + UPD4 + ADD4 FAILS [message #5473 is a reply to message #5470] Thu, 14 April 2016 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The only limitation of using header('Location: ...') to jump to another script is that the current script must not have written any output, such as with echo, otherwise it will output an error message saying something like "headers have already been sent". Is this the message you are getting?

It is therefore perectly acceptable to use the header() function in a script which does not produce any HTML output.

Re: LIST2 + UPD4 + ADD4 FAILS [message #5502 is a reply to message #5473] Thu, 21 April 2016 00:11 Go to previous message
edortizq is currently offline  edortizq

Nop, what happens is that it becomes in an infinite loop.
Google Chrome says ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

What I did is to execute manually getInitialDataMultiple() and insertMultiple() and now is working

[Updated on: Thu, 21 April 2016 00:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: CAN'T CREATE MULTI3 TRANSACTION
Next Topic: Navigation Button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:10:13 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01096 seconds