Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE announcements » RADICORE v1.24.0 released
RADICORE v1.24.0 released [message #791] Tue, 01 May 2007 11:19 Go to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
This version contains the following updates:
  • changed 'std.session.inc' so that the argument 'csxslt=on' in the URL (which turns on client-side XSL transformations) will propagate itself via a cookie instead of being repeated in all subsequent URLs. This is because a session abort will cause this setting in the URL to be lost, which means that the session would restart without that setting in effect.
  • amended 'std.table.class.inc' so that the _dml_ReadBeforeUpdate() method will use an additional argument called $this->reuse_previous_select. This is boolean and set to FALSE by default, but can be set to TRUE within the _cm_pre_updateRecord() method. This will allow _dml_ReadBeforeUpdate() to reuse the previous SELECT statement instead of the default 'SELECT * FROM $this->table WHERE pkey=X' in those cases where a field obtained from another table via a JOIN is retrieved and made available for update. Although this other field cannot be updated in the standard updateRecord() mechanism, a change in values can be detected in the _cm_post_updateRecord() method where code can be inserted to update the other table.
  • modified 'dml.pgsql.class.inc' to allow columns of type BOOLEAN to be imported correctly into the data dictionary.
  • modified 'std.add3.inc' so that error messages generated within the database object are appended to the array which is returned to the previous form instead of being replaced with a generic message.
  • modified 'std.data_field.xsl' so that it will process a "class" attribute on a field entry when constructing a vertical display. This will allow CSS properties to be applied to an individual field instead of all fields which occupy that column in the HTML table.
  • modified 'dict_column.class.inc', 'include.xml.php4/5.inc' and 'std.data_field.xsl' to include a new 'multi-checkbox' control which can be used instead of a multi-dropdown when the user can make multiple choices.
  • added new pattern 'Update 5' which will take an collection of records and perform either an INSERT or an UPDATE on each record depending on whether it currently exists or not.
  • added custom method '_cm_getPkeyNames()' to 'std.table.class.inc' so that the list of primary key fields can be adjusted before the selection string is constructed and passed to a child form when a navigation button is pressed.
  • added custom method '_cm_validateSearch() to 'std.table.class.inc' which will be called before any input to a search screen is passed back to the previous form, thus allowing any custom validation (or other processing) to be performed.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 May 2007 11:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: RADICORE v1.24.0 released [message #865 is a reply to message #791] Tue, 05 June 2007 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cpscdave is currently offline  cpscdave
I think there is an issue that's been introduced since 1.21.

I was trying to enter a role into the system and was getting

Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in C:\htdocs\radicore\menu\classes\mnu_role.class.inc on line 180

I looked into it briefly (I didnt have more time to trace futher back to see why this is happeneing sorry) but it appears in _cm_popupReturn ($fieldarray, $return_from, &$select_array)

in this case select_array is being passed in as a string with the value
task_id='MYTASK'
and not an array as it should be.

I will try and look into this more when I have a moment
Re: RADICORE v1.24.0 released [message #866 is a reply to message #865] Tue, 05 June 2007 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do not know where this error is coming from as I cannot reproduce it, neither in version 1.24.0 nor the pending 1.25.0. Perhaps you have a faulty download?

Re: RADICORE v1.24.0 released [message #867 is a reply to message #791] Fri, 08 June 2007 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cpscdave is currently offline  cpscdave
Sorry for the delay getting back on this,
The problem was a unclean install. (The new version was using older version std.*'s whoops Laughing )
Re: RADICORE v1.24.0 released [message #868 is a reply to message #867] Fri, 08 June 2007 11:57 Go to previous message
At least you found the problem and fixed it. Now you can play with my software, and I hope you'll be suitably impressed Very Happy

Previous Topic: RADICORE v1.23.0 released
Next Topic: RADICORE v1.25.0 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:10:10 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00939 seconds