Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Audit Logging Questions
Audit Logging Questions [message #1025] Thu, 02 August 2007 10:10 Go to next message
adamsp is currently offline  adamsp
I have setup two roles for my application, AppAdmin and AppUser. I very much like the Audit log feature and have it enabled. All my tables show an "Audit Trail" button on the navigation bar.

How can I modify my screens such that ONLY the AppAdmin will see the "Audit Trail" button (i.e. it will not show for AppUsers)?
Re: Audit Logging Questions [message #1026 is a reply to message #1025] Thu, 02 August 2007 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you do not want a particular navigation button to appear for users of a certain role then the solution is very simple:

• Find the identity of the task which is activated when that navigation button is pressed.
  • Go to Home->Menu System->Role, select the relevant role, then press the navigation button labelled 'Task Access'.
  • On this screen find the relevant task and ensure that the checkbox is OFF.
The task access screen shows which tasks can be accessed by users of particular roles. Anything checked OFF will not appear on any menu or navigation buttons for those users.

It is also possible to start with a particular task and maintain the list of roles which can/cannot access that task.

Re: Audit Logging Questions [message #1027 is a reply to message #1025] Thu, 02 August 2007 11:32 Go to previous message
adamsp is currently offline  adamsp
Very nice design. Smile
Previous Topic: How to display child records
Next Topic: Generate PHP Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:45:34 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01097 seconds