Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Problem with _cm_formatData in v1.27, Detail view
Problem with _cm_formatData in v1.27, Detail view [message #1064] Sat, 25 August 2007 15:27 Go to next message
mirsad@rebels.com is currently offline  mirsad@rebels.com
Hi

In Radicore 1.24, I'm changing display attributes according to http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/infrastructure-faq.html #faq73 and it works fine. But when I upgrade to Radicore 1.27 only List view works. In Deatil view the data is not formated. Am I missing something?

Any tips?

Thanx
Mirsad
Re: Problem with _cm_formatData in v1.27, Detail view [message #1065 is a reply to message #1064] Sat, 25 August 2007 19:12 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I cannot reproduce this problem. If you log on to the demo application and press the 'To Do' button on the home page you will see the 'List ToDo by User' screen which shows one line displayed in a different colour. If you select that line and press the 'Read' button this will show the same record in detail view, but it is still in a different colour.

I suggest you step through your code with your debugger to see what is happening.

Previous Topic: Firebird support
Next Topic: 'Build Directory' is not working!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:03:35 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds