|RADICORE v2.04.0 released [message #6409]
||Thu, 01 June 2017 13:16
Registered: April 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
This version contains some database updates to provide consistent names for NAME and DESC columns. All XSL stylesheets have been modified to output HTML5 instead of XHTML. There are also some minor bug fixes.|
- run script dict\sql\mysql\alter_table(2017-05-01).sql in order to change the structure of the DICT database
- run script menu\sql\mysql\alter_table(2017-05-01).sql in order to change the structure of the MENU database
- run script dict\sql\mysql\dict.menu_export(2017-05-01).sql in order to update the contents of the MENU database
You are advised to re-export all your application database details after this update.
You are advised to re-export all your application subsystem details after this update.
- updated all XSL stylesheets to output web pages with DOCTYPE for HTML5 instead of XHTML.
- modified std.table.class.inc so that if the getExtraData() method is given an associative array it will return an associative array. If it is given an indexed array it will return an indexed array.
- modified include.library.inc so that the array_update_indexed() function will reset $fieldarray to ensure that the pointer starts at the first entry.
- modified include.library.inc so that the formatNumber() function will exit if the input argument is not numeric.
- modified std.validation.class.inc so that the validateNumber() will round any values for minvalue and $maxvalue to remove any unwanted decimal places.
- updated std.multi2.inc so that the sort order used in the parent form is used for the inner entity.
- updated std.multi3.inc to fix 'undefined variable' when returning from a child form.
- modified dict_database_s02.class.inc so that child relationships are not exported unless the child table is in the same database as the parent.
- updated std.datevalidation.class.inc so that it throws exceptions instead of populating $this->errors.
- updated include.xml.php5.inc so that if a page is displayed using HTTPS then the hyperlink for the 'help' page will also use HTTPS.
- modified the logon screen so that when switching between HTTP and HTTPS it passes the session_id via a cookie instead of in the URL.
- updated tables in the DICT database to create consistent names for XX_NAME and XX_DESC columns:
- the DICT_COLUMN.COLUMN_DESC column is renamed to COLUMN_NAME varchar(80)
- the DICT_COLUMN.COL_COMMENT column is renamed to COLUMN_DESC text
- the DICT_DATABASE.DATABASE_DESC column is renamed to DATABASE_NAME varchar(80)
- the DICT_DATABASE.DB_COMMENT column is renamed to DATABASE_DESC text
- the DICT_RELATIONSHIP.RELATION_DESC column is renamed to RELATION_NAME varchar(80)
- the DICT_RELATIONSHIP.REL_COMMENT column is renamed to RELATION_DESC text
- the DICT_RELATIONSHIP.REL_TYPE column is renamed to RELATION_TYPE char(3)
- the DICT_TABLE.TABLE_DESC column is renamed to TABLE_NAME varchar(80)
- the DICT_TABLE.TBL_COMMENT column is renamed to TABLE_DESC text
- updated tables in the MENU database to create consistent names for XX_NAME and XX_DESC columns:
- the MNU_ACCOUNT.ACCOUNT_DESC column is added
- the MNU_FAVOURITE.TASK_DESC column is renamed to TASK_NAME
- the MNU_PATTERN.PATTERN_DESC column is renamed to PATTERN_NAME
- the MNU_PATTERN.PATTERN_DESC column is added
- the MNU_ROLE.ROLE_DESC column is renamed to ROLE_NAME
- the MNU_ROLE.ROLE_DESC column is added
- the MNU_SAVED_SELECTION.SELECTION_DESC column is renamed to SELECTION_NAME
- the MNU_SUBSYSTEM.SUBSYS_DESC column is renamed to SUBSYSY_NAME
- the MNU_SUBSYSTEM.SUBSYS_DESC column is added
- the MNU_TASK.TASK_DESC column is renamed to TASK_NAME
- the MNU_TASK.TASK_DESC column is added
- the MNU_TASK_ALT.TASK_DESC column is renamed to TASK_NAME
- the MNU_TASK_ALT.TASK_DESC column is added
- the MNU_TODO.ITEM_DESC column is renamed to ITEM_NAME
- the MNU_TODO.ITEM_NOTES column is renamed to ITEM_DESC
- updated the MNU_USER table to replace the pswd_chg_date and pswd_chg_time columns with a single pswd_change_datetime
- updated the MNU_USER table to replace the logon_date and logon_time columns with a single logon_datetime