Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Radicore v1.33.0/Search sort problem
Radicore v1.33.0/Search sort problem [message #1259] Thu, 21 February 2008 04:18 Go to next message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

I succesfuly migrate from v1.30.0 to v1.33.0 with two pilot projects.

Step1: Install blank new version (v1.33.0)
Step2: Install your dbprefix update
Step3: Analyse changes, especially DDL
Step4: Run DDL and DML scripts (in this order)
Step5: Copy aplications (Subsystems) in new version
Step5: Testing migration

When I choose Search for Task(Proc) first screen after I submit is o.k. , as this search have more than one screen next screen system loose sort and return on begining. I sow list Task(Proc) from the very first Task(Proc) in Dictionary (ex. alfa ....).

When I run search with more than one screen with production data in my applications everything is o.k. only when I try to search something from system tables.

'Dbprefix' working o.k. when I have more than one set of databases which has different prefix. When I try to Insert new Databases, system list all new databases as choice.

Jovan
Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search sort problem [message #1260 is a reply to message #1259] Thu, 21 February 2008 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I do not understand what problem you are trying to identify. When I run "List Task (Proc)" which has multiple pages, then I click on one of the column hyperlinks to sort on that column, I can navigate between pages without losing the sorting.

Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search sort problem [message #1261 is a reply to message #1260] Thu, 21 February 2008 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry,
it is not sort problem, when you SEARCH some subset of Task(Proc) for example %x_% if the number of instances are more than one page, when you press NEXT you will loose this search criteria and new list of Tasks going from the alphabetically beginning not next screen with assign criteria.

Jovan
Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search sort problem [message #1262 is a reply to message #1261] Thu, 21 February 2008 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot reproduce this problem. When I run "List Task (Proc)" without any search criteria it shows 165 pages. If I then go to the search page and enter '%x_%' in task id and press SUBMIT this is reduced to 10 pages, showing 'page 1 of 10'. I then press NEXT and it shows page '2 of 10'. It does not lose any search criteria by pressing the NEXT link.

Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search problem/dbprefix exist [message #1270 is a reply to message #1262] Tue, 26 February 2008 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I install Radicore v1.33.0 on client Ubuntu on 'clean' db.
than I import ddl/dml for audit,dict,menu and workflow, without dbprefix

1. step Than test SEARCH Task(proc) with 'w' criteria and everything was o.k. (1-5 pages) when I press next I get 10 more with leading w....

2. step Than I add, generate new set of databases (test_audit, test_dict test_menu, test_workflow) and import data, change config.ini and test on the SAME way, with SEARCH 'w'
Everything was o.k.

3. Than I implement one by one (first dml.mysqli.class.inc than mysql.class.inc) scripts which you sent me for update version 1.33.0, and found that when I implement after these two std_table_class.inc I have situation which I explain you few days ago:

After first page with 'w' SEARCH (1-5) when I press next control of process goes out of search criteria and list new page with :

date ...
dict ...
dict ...

(2-22) and when I press next I have new pages from the (dict ...) subset.

Jovan
Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search problem/dbprefix exist [message #1271 is a reply to message #1270] Tue, 26 February 2008 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot reproduce this fault. These are the steps I have used:

1. I have created a set of databases with a 'test_' prefix (test_audit, test-dict, test_menu and test_workflow), and populated them with data from the *.dict_export.sql and *.menu_export.sql files.

2. I have changed my config.ini file to set $dbprefix to 'test_'.

3. I log on and go to Menu System->Task(Proc), and without any search criteria I see a total of 22 pages. I use the PREV and NEXT hyperlinks and I still see 22 pages.

4. I go into the search screen and set task_id to 'w%', press SUBMIT, and when I return to the list screen it shows 'Page 1 of 5'. I press NEXT and see 'Page 2 of 5'. I press PREV and see 'Page 1 of 5'. This is what I expect.

As I cannot reproduce this problem you will have to step through with your debugger to see where $this->sql_search is being reset.

Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search problem/dbprefix exist [message #1272 is a reply to message #1271] Wed, 27 February 2008 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I repeat tests and found that on my site problem start when I copy new version of script std.table.class.inc from last set which you sent me to solve 'dbprefix' problem.

I send you back last version of update set of scripts for 'dbprefix ' solving problem, to check if it is the same version as yours.

List(proc) works o.k. with standard set of Radicore v1.33.0, when I copy ONLY std.table.class.inc script I have a SEARCH problem which I describe yesterday evening.

I repeat procedure tree times. My temporary problem that I am planing to implement debugger next days.

Which debugger you prefer? I am testing my Pilot on Ubuntu client 7.10 and Ubuntu server 6.xxx on separate PC in LAN.

These test I realise on Ubuntu 7.10 client where I have MysSQL RDBMS 5.0

Jovan
Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search problem/dbprefix exist [message #1273 is a reply to message #1272] Wed, 27 February 2008 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attached is a file of updates since version 1.33.0 was released. Use this and you will have exactly the same code as I am running which does not exhibit the error that you encounter.

When it comes to a debugger I have no preferences. There are several available, so choose whichever one runs within your IDE. I personally use the remote debugging facility within Zend Studio.

Re: Radicore v1.33.0/Search problem/dbprefix exist [message #1274 is a reply to message #1273] Wed, 27 February 2008 11:55 Go to previous message

Now everything works. Tomorrow I will reinstall newest version on Ubuntu server. Thank you for response time which is not according to our age.

Jovan
Previous Topic: Radicode 1.3.2: Unknown column 'mnu_user.new_password1'
Next Topic: Problem with utf-8/Serbian(Latin)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:58:01 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01296 seconds