Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Installation 2.0.7
Installation 2.0.7 [message #6990] Mon, 09 October 2017 20:02 Go to next message
divico is currently offline  divico
Just did a reinstall of my environment and found a few minor issues.

1. Load of mnu_user_role radicore/menu/sql/mysql/mnu-user.sql
a) Data in the file references column is_primary. However the column has been dropped by alter_table(2017-07-20).sql. Data mnu-user.sql therefore does not load
==> I removed the values from the sql data file for the column assuming it should not be loaded
b) Data does not contain values for column sort_seq, which has been defined as not allowing null values. Data mnu-user.sql therefore does not load
==> I added the column to the sql data file and set the values according to the change in alter_table(2017-07-20).sql:
UPDATE `mnu_user_role` SET `sort_seq`=1 WHERE `is_primary`='Y';
UPDATE `mnu_user_role` SET `sort_seq`=9 WHERE `is_primary`='N';

Are my assumptions correct? Would it be possible to change mnu-user.sql accordingly?

2. I could not logon to the system, had the same problem as previously reported:

This application has encountered an unrecoverable error
The following has been reported to the administrator:
2017-10-09 17:49:04
Fatal Error: File /var/www/html/radicore/menu/text/en/sys.language_array.inc is empty (# 256)
Error in line 3395 of file '/var/www/html/radicore/includes/include.library.inc'.

I think the problem is in this code:

$file_language = basename(dirname($fname));
if (!array_key_exists($language, $system_msgs)) {
===> $system_msgs[$file_language] = require_once $fname; // import contents of disk file
===> if (empty($array)) {
//trigger_error(getLanguageText('sys0124', $fname), E_USER_ERROR);
trigger_error("File $fname is empty", E_USER_ERROR);
} // if
unset($array);

The contents of the file is loaded into $system_msgs[$file_language], however the variable $array is used for evaluation. $array has not been initialized (though is empty) in the code and therefore the condition evaluates to true, resulting in the error mentioned above.

As a temporary fix I commented the if statement.

This sequence of statements do occur multiple times in include.library.inc.

Cheers, Divico
Re: Installation 2.0.7 [message #6991 is a reply to message #6990] Mon, 09 October 2017 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Attached is an updated version of the menu_user.sql file. My apologies for this error.

I think I have found the cause of the error regarding file sys.language_array.inc. In file include.library.inc lines 3392 and 3649 the require_once statement should refer to $file_language and not $language. I have put an updated version of this script in the attached zip file.

Re: Installation 2.0.7 [message #7000 is a reply to message #6990] Wed, 11 October 2017 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Tony.

menu_user.sql looks fine and loads correctly.

However I still cannot logon with the new include.library.inc. I am now getting a loop (nested function call). See attached screenshot.

Kind regards, Divico
Re: Installation 2.0.7 [message #7001 is a reply to message #7000] Wed, 11 October 2017 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I just cannot get this to fail on my PC, but I have made a few little adjustments which may fix it. There is a new copy of include.library.inc in the attached zip file.

Re: Installation 2.0.7 [message #7006 is a reply to message #7001] Thu, 12 October 2017 09:48 Go to previous message
Hi Tony,
Thanks, the latest one did work for me as well.

Regards, Divico
Previous Topic: Subject: Fatal error: File C:\wamp\www\radicore\menu\text/en/sys.language_text.inc is empty in C:\ra
Next Topic: multibyte error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:57:03 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01126 seconds