Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » PDF - images in body / underlining 'label'
PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7307] Mon, 24 June 2019 04:59 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

1.) is there a possibility to show images in the body section of a list view (output2 pattern)? In the title section I have no problems to generate this by using:

$structure['title'][] = array('image' => '%%vereine_logo',
'imagewidth' => 40,
'imageheight' => 40,
'y_relative' => 1);

But this doesn't work in the body section.

2.) is there a possibility to underline the 'labels' in the body section? Such as i.e. $style['body']['labels'] = array('border' => '1'); in the pdf.styles.inc?

Best regards,

Juergen
Re: PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7308 is a reply to message #7307] Tue, 25 June 2019 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
1) No, not at present.
2) In an output2 pattern the labels are printed across the top of each page using whatever style you have defined in the file pdf.styles.inc

Re: PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7309 is a reply to message #7308] Thu, 27 June 2019 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2) If I understand right as explained in RADICORE for PHP - creating PDF output, I can change the border of the head with ['name']['font']['border'] with the value 'B' for showing only the bottom lines. But I only can change the colour of the lines. They were always shown all (L,R,T,B). Here is my pdf.style.inc record:

// column headings Kontakte for LIST view
$style['hdg_kontakte']['font'] = array('family' => 'Times', // Courier, Helvetica, Times
'style' => '', // blank=Regular, B=Bold, I=Italic, U=Underline
'size' => 9, // size in points
'height' => 5, // line height in units
'draw' => .3, // width of drawn lines
'border' => 'B', // position of border lines
'halign' => 'left'); // horizontal text alignment (left, right, center)

$style['hdg_kontakte']['fillcolour'] = array(255,255,255); // colour for background
$style['hdg_kontakte']['textcolour'] = array(0,0,0); // colour for foreground
$style['hdg_kontakte']['drawcolour'] = array(0,0,0); // colour for line drawing

Did I forget something?
Re: PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7310 is a reply to message #7309] Thu, 27 June 2019 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 'border' setting allows you to define a border around the cell. The 'style' setting allows you to change the font between regular, bold, italic and underline. So to underline the text you need to change the 'style' to include the 'underline' option.

Re: PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7311 is a reply to message #7310] Thu, 27 June 2019 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And what would be the right syntax for defining a border at the bottom of the cell? Something like this:

$style['hdg_kontakte']['border'] = array('???' => 'B');

[Updated on: Thu, 27 June 2019 09:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: PDF - images in body / underlining 'label' [message #7312 is a reply to message #7311] Fri, 28 June 2019 03:33 Go to previous message
All the options are explained in https://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/output-to-pdf.html

Previous Topic: CSRF check failed
Next Topic: Key values change after popup call
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:31:59 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01396 seconds