Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Drop Down - PDF Output
Drop Down - PDF Output [message #7602] Sun, 23 May 2021 05:51 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

I have a field with name mv_berechnung shown as dropdown list with values defined in the language_array.inc ($array['brutto_netto'] = array('B' => 'Brutto','N' => 'Netto')Wink.

In the detail screen I see the representation value ('Brutto'/'Netto'), in the list screen the values 'B'/'N' are shown because I change this in the _cm_formatData() method by unset($this->fieldspec['mv_berechnung']['control']);

How can I achieve this result in the pdf output ? I have a switch clause in _cm_formatData() where I wrote this command under 'pdf-list' but nothing happens. In the pdf (output2 pattern) I see the representation value (which is to long) and not the value which is stored in the database ('B'/'N').

Re: Drop Down - PDF Output [message #7603 is a reply to message #7602] Mon, 24 May 2021 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You should have the code which unsets the 'control' property of that column in the _cm_changeConfig() method, not the _cm_formatData() method. This is because the _cm_formatData() method is called at the end of the formatData() method which would have already replaced the value with the representation.

Re: Drop Down - PDF Output [message #7604 is a reply to message #7603] Mon, 24 May 2021 04:45 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
That makes sense! Very Happy Now it works in the right way. Thank you.
Previous Topic: Location of new (Sub-) System
Next Topic: getData_serial ($where)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:51:09 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01015 seconds