Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Runtime errors with version 2.25.0
Runtime errors with version 2.25.0 [message #7793] Mon, 27 February 2023 09:50 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Is the following exception one of my code-problems or is it because of php 8?

This is the error message on my local environment:
Fatal Error: TCPDF requires the Imagick or GD extension to handle PNG images with alpha channel. (# 256)
Error in line 667 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\std.pdf.class.inc'.
PHP_SELF: /radicore/htm/training_plan_anwesenheit_einzel_position(outp ut3).php

And this is the error message of my web environment:
Fatal Error: Uncaught exception from DivisionByZeroError, message = Division by zero, code=0, file=/var/www/vhosts/mgh-saar.de/htmanager.de/htmanager/htm/ classes/training_plan_anwesenheit_einzel_position.class.inc, line=1101 (# 256)
Error in line 496 of file '/var/www/vhosts/mgh-saar.de/includes/error.inc'.
PHP_SELF: /htmanager/htm/training_plan_anwesenheit_einzel_position(out put3).php

Where or how can I search for the error?
Re: Runtime errors with version 2.25.0 [message #7794 is a reply to message #7793] Mon, 27 February 2023 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The first error is telling you that you need to install one of those extensions. Edit your php.ini file to remove the leading ';' in front of that extension.

The second error is telling you that in your script training_plan_anwesenheit_einzel_position.class.inc at line=1101 there is an instruction which is trying to divide by zero. This is a bug in your code. You need to check the divisor, and if it is zero you should set the result to zero without actually performing the division.

Re: Runtime errors with version 2.25.0 [message #7795 is a reply to message #7794] Mon, 27 February 2023 13:26 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Thank you very much. Works fine again.
Previous Topic: Error with dictionary import
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:54:54 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00895 seconds