Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing
File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing [message #7836] Wed, 05 April 2023 10:13 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
When trying to delete a task in menu system the following error message comes up:

Fatal Error: Uncaught exception from Exception, message = require_once(classes/mnu_chart.class.inc); failed to open stream. No such file or directory, code=216, file=C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\std.singleton.php5.in c, line=171 (# 256)

Error in line 496 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\error.inc'.

PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/mnu_task(del1).php

CURRENT DIRECTORY: C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\menu

The file mnu_chart.class.inc isn't in the version 2.26.0 zip file.
Re: File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing [message #7837 is a reply to message #7836] Wed, 05 April 2023 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Whoops! Embarassed The attached update will avoid looking for the file if it does not exist.

Re: File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing [message #7838 is a reply to message #7837] Wed, 05 April 2023 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, the original file mnu_task.class.inc was in the original version. I obviously searched for a wrong file name.

I copied the new file in menu/classes and now the next error appears. When I want to delete a navigation parent.

Fatal Error: Unable to locate '.dict.inc' file for table 'mnu_task' (# 256)

Error in line 7000 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\std.table.class.inc'.

PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/mnu_nav_button(list2)a.php

CURRENT DIRECTORY: C:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\menu

I exported all the tables in the menu database to php but without success.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 April 2023 13:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing [message #7839 is a reply to message #7838] Thu, 06 April 2023 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The only script in that zip file was mnu_task.class.inc, so this should not have affected your existing copy of mnu_task.dict.inc. I have tested this on my PC and the only way I can reproduce this error is by manually deleting the mnu_task.dict.inc script. You need to reinstate this file from the RADICORE download.

Re: File classes/mnu_chart.class.inc is missing [message #7840 is a reply to message #7839] Thu, 06 April 2023 10:21 Go to previous message
I think I found the problem. In the past I always copied the new files in the existing radicore directory. Now, I renamed all the sub-directories such as dict, menu, SOAP etc. and then copied the new directories of version 2.26.0 into the radicore directory. Now everything works fine. Sorry again for the inconvenience. In the future I will do the update in this way.
Previous Topic: Error with date field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:19:10 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00956 seconds