Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » How to change node_desc in Tree_structure (TREE2)
How to change node_desc in Tree_structure (TREE2) [message #1517] Tue, 22 July 2008 07:21 Go to next message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Hi Tony,

I try to put new column in teee_node table node_desc_long, and to put in tree_structure.list.screen.inc, but it is not working. I investigate and find that in _cm_GetNode you put select with join, where I found node_desc ...Which changes and where is necessary, I have to make, for this purpose (to have new column node_desc_long instead of node_desc) in List structure screen.

Thanks in advance

Jovan
Re: How to change node_desc in Tree_structure (TREE2) [message #1518 is a reply to message #1517] Tue, 22 July 2008 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you want to select column 'node_desc_long' instead of 'node_desc' then go to the _cm_getNodeData() method and change the contents of $this->sql_select so that it reads 'node_desc_long' instead of 'node_desc'. It really is that simple.

Re: How to change node_desc in Tree_structure (TREE2) [message #1519 is a reply to message #1518] Tue, 22 July 2008 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I should have pointed out that you copy the _cm_getNodeData() method from std.table.class.inc into your particular table class BEFORE you change it.

Re: How to change node_desc in Tree_structure (TREE2) [message #1520 is a reply to message #1517] Tue, 22 July 2008 19:10 Go to previous message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Hi Tony,

Sorry, but I did not see that node_desc_long was no edit, and I see "hidden" instead of text but I was out of concentrate.

Thank you

Jovan
Previous Topic: How to use search with Tree Structure screen (TREE2)
Next Topic: Field turns noedit without apparent cause
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:16:58 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01012 seconds