Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Suggestions » Example Generated Page
Example Generated Page [message #1556] Thu, 14 August 2008 20:48 Go to next message
mcappel is currently offline  mcappel
Hi.

Before starting to test radicore I would like to see al lthe features it support in a demo generated page. Is there any demo genereted page where I can see what it can do????? As far as I see the actual demo page is the demo of the working/developer aplication tool.

Thanks
MAC
Re: Example Generated Page [message #1557 is a reply to message #1556] Fri, 15 August 2008 05:12 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It is not possible to have all the features supported by Radicore demonstrated in a single page as each page is based on a different transaction pattern, and each pattern has its own set of features. The same pattern can be implemented many times over with many different database tables, but each implementation has the same structure and behaviour with just the content (database table) being different.

All the available pages are generated using the Radicore development process. As well as the AUDIT, DICT, MENU and WORKFLOW subsystems there are some prototype applications, as documented in http://www.radicore.org/prototypes.php, which show how it can be used in real-world situations.

If you look closely you will see at least one working example of every transaction pattern. What more could you possibly want?

Previous Topic: Support for Continental Europe Date Format
Next Topic: Something about menus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:52:07 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01071 seconds