Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » _cm_popupcall giving unexplained result
_cm_popupcall giving unexplained result [message #1623] Wed, 10 September 2008 11:26 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I'm trying to filter the results of a popup by modifying the where string in _cm_popupcall to join to additional tables using a foriegn key selected fom a dropdown.

This was working fine until I changed my datamodel. I've added a third table through an additional join in the where. The SQL is correct, but the popup is now retrieving all rows from the target table.

The relationships are all defined correctly - so is there something else that might override the $where in _cm_popupcall?
Re: _cm_popupcall giving unexplained result [message #1630 is a reply to message #1623] Wed, 10 September 2008 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You cannot use _cm_popupCall() to specify any joins to any database tables. All you can do is modify the $where string which is passed to the popup. Any joins must therefore be done within the popup and not the task which calls the popup.

Re: _cm_popupcall giving unexplained result [message #1632 is a reply to message #1623] Thu, 11 September 2008 04:38 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Thanks - that's fixed it once again!
Previous Topic: Submenu question
Next Topic: File upload as control in table column?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:25:16 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds