Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Exporting data from radicore into an excel file (Exporting data into an excel file)
Exporting data from radicore into an excel file [message #1641] Thu, 11 September 2008 23:27 Go to next message
bryan is currently offline  bryan
Good day to all!!!

I'm currently working on reports on our system using the radicore. I have observed that reports commonly used here are in pdf layout. I would just like to ask if it is possible for radicore to export data into an excel file because i would like to create a report wherein instead of creating a pdf file, i'll just download the data from radicore's database and export it to the excel template i have made(with the aid of a "button"). Can you please sir/mam help me with this one because i'm just new in this process? Thank you very much!
Re: Exporting data from radicore into an excel file [message #1642 is a reply to message #1641] Fri, 12 September 2008 04:21 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Take a look at the following:
This will enable you to create a file in CSV format which can then be imported directly into any spreadsheet program.

Previous Topic: File upload as control in table column?
Next Topic: Condition in $where string is being lost
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:23:42 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01023 seconds