Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Export selected fields from list view to CSV
Export selected fields from list view to CSV [message #1768] Tue, 28 October 2008 10:21 Go to next message
bonzo_bcn is currently offline  bonzo_bcn
I need to export only some fields to a CSV file.
The problem is that I need some extra fields for the search screen so that the user can filter by some criteria. This other fields should appear also in the list1 transaction.
How can I do it in order to export only a selected number of fields?
I've tried hiding them with _cm_changeconfig but then I can't see them in the list1.
Re: Export selected fields from list view to CSV [message #1769 is a reply to message #1768] Tue, 28 October 2008 10:54 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you wish to export data to a CSV file you have a choice of either the OUTPUT1 patten or the OUTPUT4 pattern.

If you wish to output only selected fields then you must either use OUTPUT1 with a specific SELECT list, or use OUTPUT4 which enables the user to select the desired fields at runtime.

I do not understand your problem - you have absolute control over what appears in the SEARCH screen and what appears in the LIST screen, so there is nothing in the framework which can do that for you automagically.

Previous Topic: PDF Document Margin Setup
Next Topic: Row span in PDF detail view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:40:38 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01109 seconds