Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Control Table Problem
Control Table Problem [message #2020] Sun, 26 April 2009 18:37 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Tony,

I'm trying to emulate what you have done with the mnu_control table as described in your article 'A flexible method of storing control data', and by looking at your code in the menu app.

I've created a table of the structure you have suggested, and intend to use the field 'record_id' to identify an entity in the application for which I want to store configuration data. Each entity will then be able to store its own configuration, and each config item will be identified by its record_id, field_id primary key.

The data is being inserted and updated fine, but I noticed that when retrieving the data, entries for ALL record_ids are coming back. I tried adding record_id into the _cm_filterWhere method, but that has not solved the problem. In debugging it seems to be getting removed in the qualifyWhere function.

I tried debugging the menu app to see what happened there, and discovered that you have the same problem. The record_id='SYSTEM' in the $where clause is also being removed, effectively retrieving every record in the table. Fortunately, there aren't any different records in the table at the moment.

I can't figure out how to resolve this.

Graham

Re: Control Table Problem [message #2023 is a reply to message #2020] Mon, 27 April 2009 18:14 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You are correct. The attached file contains a fix.

Previous Topic: Radicore Website
Next Topic: Possible bug using updateRecord and rdcaccount_id
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 07:15:20 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00941 seconds