Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Possible bug using updateRecord and rdcaccount_id
Possible bug using updateRecord and rdcaccount_id [message #2025] Wed, 29 April 2009 13:00 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Tony,

I think I've discovered a bug, for which I have used a workaround within my code.

I'm updating one or more records from within _cm_post_insertRecord(). However, when calling updateRecord and providing the 'standard' primary key for the table concened, the framework is not adding the rdcaccount_id field that needs to be included, and so updateRecord returns an error as it is not able to find the original record to update (in fact in my case it returns too many records, generating the same error).

This isn't a critical problem as I have just manually added rdcaccount_id into the update_array being passed to updateRecord for now, and that solves the problem for my app. I suspect it is a bug though.

Graham
Re: Possible bug using updateRecord and rdcaccount_id [message #2026 is a reply to message #2025] Wed, 29 April 2009 15:11 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
This will be fixed in the next release, which is coming shortly.

Previous Topic: Control Table Problem
Next Topic: CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 21:06:40 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00956 seconds