Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Unsetting Action Buttons
Unsetting Action Buttons [message #2057] Tue, 12 May 2009 05:22 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I have a couple of questions regarding unsetting action buttons:
1. I've unset some action buttons in _cm_initialise(). The buttons do not display when entering a LIST transaction as required, but I notice that when I return to the LIST screen from, say, an update, the buttons are then displayed. Am I putting the unset in the wrong place?
2. I have two list transactions both based on the same table (accessed via different navigation buttons to provide a functional split). I want to display different action buttons depending on the transaction. In which method would I put the code for this?
Re: Unsetting Action Buttons [message #2058 is a reply to message #2057] Wed, 13 May 2009 05:20 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
(1) The action buttons are set at the start of each page controller, so if you unset any in your _cm_initialise() method they will only be unset when that method is called, which is only the first time that the script is run - so on all subsequent iterations the buttons will not be unset. The best way is to use the _cm_changeConfig() method instead as this is called on every iteration.

(2) Use the _cm_changeConfig() method.

Previous Topic: column heading sorts
Next Topic: Return from help screens
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:47:02 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00992 seconds