Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Bug in export dictionary tables
Bug in export dictionary tables [message #2180] Mon, 29 June 2009 08:00 Go to next message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Hi,

I started to develop my mini ERP, after few months od delay, and my first step was to migrate from 1.41 to 1.48. First I export everything from old version, and When I start to import dict.dict_export.sql file I had two errors, and found that your export change description of table dict_relationship with dict_related_columns, when I change the name of table in line No 133 and line No 154 everything was o.k.

I send you original exoprt from Radicore 1.41, and from phpMyAdmin, and you can find where is the problem.

The same problem I had with workflow database.

I try to exoprt same content from 1.48 and found that the problem still exist.

Best regards,

Jovan
Re: Bug in export dictionary tables [message #2181 is a reply to message #2180] Mon, 29 June 2009 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Jovan wrote on Mon, 29 June 2009 14:00

Hi,

I started to develop my mini ERP, after few months od delay, and my first step was to migrate from 1.41 to 1.48. First I export everything from old version, and When I start to import dict.dict_export.sql file I had two errors, and found that your export change description of table dict_relationship with dict_related_columns, when I change the name of table in line No 133 and line No 154 everything was o.k.

I send you original exoprt from Radicore 1.41, and from phpMyAdmin, and you can find where is the problem.

The same problem I had with workflow database.

I try to exoprt same content from 1.48 and found that the problem still exist.

Best regards,

Sorry I forgot to zip these tree files

Jovan
Re: Bug in export dictionary tables [message #2182 is a reply to message #2181] Mon, 29 June 2009 13:30 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I don't know where this error came from as I cannot reproduce it at all. I have looked at all my ?.dict_export.sql files and they have the correct column names for the dict_relationship and dict_related_column tables. I have re-exported a subsystem without showing any errors.

When you upgrade to a newer version of Radicore it is not necessary to export all the DICT and MENU data, build empty databases and import everything. If there are any database changes then you run the upgrade scripts, otherwise you leave the databases alone.

Previous Topic: Font in PDF output footer
Next Topic: Small bug in include.xml.php5.inc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:54:26 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01052 seconds