Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » New Hosting Account Bug
New Hosting Account Bug [message #2196] Thu, 09 July 2009 07:40 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I've noticed that since the latest upgrade creating a hosting account now sets the rdcaccount_id to the value 1 when creating a new account.
Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2197 is a reply to message #2196] Thu, 09 July 2009 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Whoops! Embarassed Somehow the menu-data.sql script was built without the following entry:
REPLACE INTO `mnu_account` (`rdcaccount_id`, `account_name`, `rdcversion`, `created_date`, `created_user`, `revised_date`, `revised_user`) 
VALUES(1, 'Shared Account', 1, '2007-09-13 11:41:52', 'AJM', NULL, NULL);

This should create the 'shared' account with the id of 1, with all new records having a id greater than 1.

Empty your version of mnu_account, run this sql statement to create the first record, then you can create any new accounts.

I shall update my sql scripts for the next release.

Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2198 is a reply to message #2196] Thu, 09 July 2009 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.

Having done that, when I try to add a new account I get the message
Quote:

[rdcaccount_id] A record already exists with this ID.

This suggests that the system is always tring to with rdcaccount_id = 1.

Graham
Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2199 is a reply to message #2198] Thu, 09 July 2009 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know where that bug came from, but here's the fix.

Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2200 is a reply to message #2196] Thu, 09 July 2009 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well...
That fixes the problem of being able to create a new hosting account. However, I'm afraid I've discovered another problem now:
I created a new account to test the fix, and find that now it cannot be deleted. The delete dialog runs ok, but on pressing submit you are returned to the list screen and the account has not been deleted.

I think these bugs were introduced a couple of versions ago actually. I found a backup of std.table.class.inc dated April, and the code in this area is slightly different.

Graham
Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2201 is a reply to message #2200] Thu, 09 July 2009 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silly me! I forgot about deleting an account, so here's another fix.

Re: New Hosting Account Bug [message #2202 is a reply to message #2196] Thu, 09 July 2009 16:31 Go to previous message
Thanks for the fix.

Actually Tony - you forgot updateRecord too. I've already corrected my version now.

Graham
Previous Topic: Incorrect Autoinsert of created_date and created_user
Next Topic: SQL Syntax error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:52:47 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03170 seconds