Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » nameof_start_date error
nameof_start_date error [message #2206] Mon, 13 July 2009 08:46 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Tony,

I have just come to add a new table into my app, and when importing into the DICT app I am getting an error

Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1054 - Unknown column 'nameof_start_date' in 'field list' (# 1054).

SQL query: INSERT INTO dict_table SET database_id='idta', table_id='school_type', table_desc='School Type', tbl_comment=NULL, audit_logging='Y', default_orderby=NULL, alt_language_table=NULL, alt_language_cols=NULL, nameof_start_date=NULL, nameof_end_date=NULL, created_date='2009-07-13 13:37:51', created_user='MGR', revised_date=NULL, revised_user=NULL

I thought I may have somehow got the radicore version partially upgraded so to be sure I have completely reinstalled v1.49 and run the dictionary script, but the error still occurs.

Have I missed something?

Graham
Re: nameof_start_date error [message #2207 is a reply to message #2206] Mon, 13 July 2009 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Have discovered the problem myself having looked at the notes from previous releases. I have run the script according to the instructions for release 1.46 and this has solved the problem.

Graham
Re: nameof_start_date error [message #2208 is a reply to message #2207] Mon, 13 July 2009 10:52 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I love it when a problem is solved without me having to lift a finger! Smile

Previous Topic: Suddenly 'Not Logged On'
Next Topic: Update1 problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:59:43 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01039 seconds