Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Use a blank controller (Controller)
Use a blank controller [message #2358] Mon, 09 November 2009 19:07 Go to next message
ljkbrost is currently offline  ljkbrost
Hi,

Is there an existing controller/menu that I can use the looks like the 'main menu' for the subsystems?

What I am trying to achieve is to make one of my subsystem tabs to be a general purpose 'Configuration' tab. Inside that tab I would have the 5 or 6 lists that can be configured.

I want it so that when someone clicks on 'Configuration' they are taken to a screen similar to the 'main menu' but they have buttons for the configuration items (Configure Country List, Province List, City List, etc...). When they click on the List button they are then sent to the standard list1 page for that configuration item.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Kyle Brost
----
www.softelephant.com
Re: Use a blank controller [message #2359 is a reply to message #2358] Tue, 10 November 2009 04:24 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It sounds like you are describing a screen which, instead of a normal data area, simply contains a list of options which are presented either as a series of buttons (similar to navigation buttons) or hyperlinks.

There is no such facility at present, but I will see what I can do for a future release.

The nearest available option at present would be to define another menu screen. This does not change the existing data area, it simply changes the menu bar.

Previous Topic: Export Templated Task
Next Topic: Calling List2 from a List2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:08:58 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00872 seconds